ĦăƤƥƴ ίϑϋƪ FǐțΓΊ (repost from BBM Artikel)

I wanna be a first who asking apologize
For people who loving me. thanks, that you show me how to be a perfect woman and ways to a better life.
For people who hurt me,
Thanks, that you teached me what the meaning patience,stronger,struggle, and hopely you will never pain like me
For People who hurts because of me,
Please apologize me, forgive me for my mistakes, for misunderstanding, for my bad words,for cancel out promises, for all what i've done what have been making you dissapointed. I Just an ordinary people, Just a Human with all my minus and not perfect enough.
For all my friends,
Maybe, there are many differences among us, but i can't disavow that i'm really really need you, without you, my life is nothing and empty
For People who had ever loved me,
Thanks, You have given me many love's colour in my memories life, i'm understand happiness not always enduring.
For People who place me as a sisters,
Thanks, you're loving me sincerely.
Giving me your affection and attention to me.

تَقَبَّrلَ اللّهُ مِنَّ وَ مِنْكُمْ صِيَمَنَا وَ صِيَمَكُمْ كُلُّ عَامٍ وَ أَنْتُمْ بِخَيْرٍ
ĦăƤƥƴ ίϑϋƪ FǐțΓΊ
♏ȋ̝̊ηαℓ αȋ̝̊ϑzȋ̝̊η ωαℓ fαȋ̝̊ϑzȋ̝̊η O:)
With all due my respect, Please Forgive Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Common British Slang Words and Terminology

TIPS CARA CEPAT BELAJAR BAHASA INGGRIS (adopted from CARA CEPAT DAN MUDAH BELAJAR BAHASA INGGRIS'S BLOG)

Beda COMPLEMENT dan MODIFIERS (Repost from Swara Bhaskara)